The Vintage Surfboard Tour is a collection of vintage surfboards in a storage van taken all over the world. Every board is famous and priceless. The tour is run by Kai but his father owns the whole operation.
- Mark Hoe
- Sinowa Beache
- Eddie Haiku
- Greg "the Bulldog" Smith
- Jesse Oki
- Duke Hamilton (later destroyed)
- The Duke Hamilton board was destroyed by a shark in its debut.
- The Duke Hamilton board was the most valuable board in the tour.
- The Duke Hamilton board is a spoof on the father of modern surfing, Duke Kahanamoku (he had a huge longboard like that one in this episode).
- Jesse Oki is Broseph's surfing hero.
- This event was originally to have taken place at the Wahlei Grand Hooly Hooly Milton (presumably a hotel in Hawaii) before Lo picked the event up from them to bring to Surfer's Paradise.