The Tropical Tan Models are a group of four spokesmodels who work for the Tropical Tan Company, a sun protection manufacturer which also makes suntan lotions. They are around 16-18 years of age, and are stunningly hot.
- Dirty blonde - a baby blue bikini with a white flower on top
- Brown haired one - a pink bikini
- Redhead - an orange-red bikini
- Brunette - a teal bikini
- They can fake being impressed with a guy (Reef)'s surfing.
- They were taught by both Reef and Fin, which, according to them, paid off when they went to Hawaii on tour.
- Often, they can be seen as background characters in episodes like "Grand Theft Whale Bus".
- The models have the same facial structure, only with different looks and voices.
- The blonde does the most talking. The brunette only speaks in "Heartbreak Hotel". The other two speak at least thrice each.
- The redhead is Nana's granddaughter, as seen in "Sick Day".
- The brunette resembles Mrs. Nichols, albeit with brighter hair.
- Six females appearing in "A Boy Named Leslie" resemble the models, though it's never revealed if the six are also a part of Tropical Tan. One of the six is Mrs. Nichols.
- Hang 9 (debuts)
- O Broseph, Where Art Thou? (waiting in line to get into Club Bro)
- Chum Music (three appear)
- Mr. Wahine (one enters the Battle of the Betties)
- Grand Theft Whale Bus (three appear)
- A Boy Named Leslie (dark hair appears when Fin is protesting the bikini contest)
- Slumber Party Animals (all four appear)
- Endless Bummer (blonde appears in casual wear)
- Brofinger (all four appear)
- Will the Real Broseph Please Stand Up
- I Like Beaver Butts and I Cannot Lie
- Sick Day
- Channel Surfers (three appear)
- Clinging in the Rain (one appears)
- My Fair Leslie (one appears)
- Browatch (all four appear)
- Bad Sports (all four appear)
- The Reefinator
- Dirty Little Secret, Nerdy Little Secrets (two appear)
- To Catch a Reef (two appear)
- Groms on Strike (blonde appears during flashback)
- Heartbreak Hotel (all four appear)
- Grom Fest (two appear)