The Whalebus is a shuttle bus and the prime way to get around Sunset Beach, since it's the only taxi around town. It's a stylized Wipeout Whale (with floral shorts), and its interior contains red velvet seats. It also fires water out of its spout when stopping to pick up workers/tourists.
- It is operated by the Kahuna.
- When stopping it sounds like an actual killer whale.
- It is a custom-built bus, either a minibus or midibus.
- Its make and model are unknown.
- It has padded footrests, reclining seats and overhead compartments with food, drinks and specially-made pillows called "Chillows."
- It has easy-open bags of peanuts that are for the guests and when the groms eat them, Bummer takes it really personally.
- It was driven by Johnny and Snack Shack in "Grand Theft Whale Bus."
- It has a video display showing the resort, narrated by Bummer.
- Kahuna broke the bus's CB-radio in "Charging into the Night," but it appears to have been fixed by "Grand Theft Whale Bus."