Bummer's Strike Cleansing Ceremony is a special ceremony held in honor of an employee doing something significant that's good for the hotel and its guests, and then Bummer gets rid of all their strikes.
People who had this ceremony
- Johnny (saving the President of Uzbekistan from eating yogurt that was two weeks expired)
- Wipeout (he just got the strikes removed)
- Wipeout calls this ceremony "lame".
- It is also known as Strike Removal Ceremony.
- Bummer gets rid of the strikes by tapping a kneeling employee with a staff and says "Foul black mark on employee's record, come out!"
- The words that Bummer says is a spoof from the movie The Exorcist, when the exorcist tries to get a ghost or evil spirit to get out of a body.