|Snack Shack (character)|
|Job:||Snack Shack employee, Beaver Tail employee, host of an unnamed restaurant|
|Likes:||Eating Beaver Tails, sleeping, Lo, Solitaire|
|Voice Actor:||Darren Frost|
|First Appearance:||Waves of Cheese|
Snack Shack is an overweight employee at Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort. He works at the "Snack Shack" at the hotel pool. He also works part time at a bakery in Sunset Beach that sells Beaver Tails. He lives in the staff housing seen in "O Broseph, Where Art Thou?".
Snack Shack is an overweight guy with thick eyebrows.
- He is voiced by Darren Frost, who also voices the geeky Star Wars fan Darth on 6teen.
- He is one of the few employees to work in multiple places (first being The Kahuna).
- He was seen wearing a Medieval suit in "O Broseph, Where Art Thou?", holding a princess doll and speaking to Broseph in an Old English-style manner while role-playing.
- His real name has never been mentioned.
- He doesn't surf and cannot drive, but learned how to drive the Whalebus in "Grand Theft Whale Bus".
- He gets a 50% discount at the Beaver Tail Bakery.
- He works at an unnamed restaurant as a host.
- He has three jobs (restaurant host, Snack Shack employee and Beaver Tail Bakery employee)
- He also does not like Kelly, risking his own job to deliver poutine covered in spiked cheese curds to her, but at the beginning of "A Boy Named Leslie", he wanted to go out with her. He most likely wanted revenge on Kelly for rejecting him.
- He has hazel colored eyes.
- He was set up on a date with Lo by Mr. Ridgemount in "My Fair Leslie", but she rejected him in favor of Reef.
- He can dance very well, as seen in "Surfer's Got Talent."
- It's possible that Snack Shack is Jewish, because in "Surfer's Got Talent," he told Lo that he and his "bubby" (the Yiddish word for "grandmother") once won a dance competition together.
- Waves of Cheese
- Reef And That Evil Totem
- O Broseph, Where Art Thou?
- Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure
- Groms Gone Wild
- Chum Music
- Grand Theft Whale Bus
- A Boy Named Leslie
- Endless Bummer
- Browatch (cameo)
- A Prank Too Far
- The Pirate who Came to Lunch
- The Make-Out Fake-Out
- I Like Beaver Butts and I Cannot Lie
- Channel Surfers
- Grumpy Old Brahs
- Clinging in the Rain
- My Fair Leslie (does not speak)
- Bad Sports (cameo)
- (500) Days of Bummer
- The Reefinator
- Dirty Little Secret, Nerdy Little Secrets
- Surfer's Got Talent
- Groms on Strike (cameo)
- All We Are Saying is Give Reef a Chance
- Grom Fest