|Voice Actor:||Christian Potenza|
|First Appearance:||Take your Kook to Work Day|
Shep is a kook-surfer who once visited Sunset Beach. He once dated Emma, but he trashed the Office with his buddies. Afterwards, they left due to the groms tricking him into thinking that they were turning it into a senior citizens' area.
- His voice actor, Christian Potenza, also voices Jude Lizowski on 6teen and Chris Maclean on the Total Drama series.
- Shep is either not familiar with the Surf Code, or else he chooses to ignore it, as he dropped in repeatedly on Reef, Fin and Broseph and caused them all to wipe out on the waves in violation of the Code.
- Emma said he reminded her of her dog (in a good way).
- "Take your Kook to Work Day" (first appearance)
- "Waves of Cheese" (in movie; does not speak)
- "Groms Gone Wild" (cameo; does not speak)
- "Channel Surfers" (cameo)
- "(500) Days of Bummer" (cameo; does not speak)