|Friends:||Fin, Ridgemounts (sometimes Lo).|
|Dislikes:||Kelly (Grand Theft Whale Bus)|
|Voice Actor:||Fiona Reid|
|First Appearance:||Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!|
Rosie is the head of housekeeping at Surfer's Paradise. She has worked at the resort for at least 16 years or more, as she has known Lo since she was a baby. She trained Fin and is her direct supervisor. While not an excitable person, she can occasionally act light-hearted, such as being able to blow her mouth up on a window like no one else can, and scaring the shark-and-fish duo in the lobbyquarium when they tried to mess with her.
- In "The Very Very Very Very Very Important Guest", she nearly kills George's pet spider, Shania Twain.
- It was revealed in "Boards of Glory" that she used to surf.
- It is unknown why Rosie is doing grounds, as that duty normally falls to the Groundskeepers.
- In "Groms Gone Wild", she stated that she wanted to throw a pillow at Fin.
- In "Grand Theft Whale Bus", she becomes a waitress and does a good job and gets the guests to help clean up due to the Pirate Ship being short-staffed.
- She is intolerant of misbehavior from bratty kids, as she threatened Mark Marvin in "Grand Theft Whale Bus" when he refused to stop dropping dinner buns on the restaurant floor.
- She has Arcahnophobia as she reacted to Shania Twain and attempt to kill her.
- She presumably lives somewhere in the hotel, possibly in the penthouse, due to her comment about not wanting to live in a pig sty.
- Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!
- Another Grom Bites the Dust
- Waves of Cheese
- The Very Very Very Very Very Important Guest
- Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure
- Boards of Glory
- Groms Gone Wild
- Mr. Wahine
- Grand Theft Whale Bus
- The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream
- Sick Day
- Hunka Hunka Burning Reef
- Clinging in the Rain (cameo, does not speak)
- Browatch (cameo)
- Bad Sports (cameo)
- Surfer's Got Talent (cameo)
- Groms on Strike