Ridgemount Resorts is a chain of luxury hotels owned and operated by Mr. Ridgemount.
Only one, Surfer's Paradise, has been seen in detail but it has been stated that there are other hotels out there owned by Mr. R.
Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort
Full article: Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort
- The original hotel and the location where the series is set. Seen in every episode.
- It can be assumed that Surfer's Paradise is the flagship hotel for Ridgemount Resorts since Lo and her family live at the hotel.
Ridgemount Ice Resort
- This hotel, referenced by Lo and briefly shown in "The Make-Out Fake-Out," is located somewhere in the Canadian Arctic. Lo blackmailed Johnny by threatening to have him transferred there if he didn't agree to keep her plan to make an old boyfriend of hers jealous a secret.
3rd Canadian Hotel
- Mr. R, Mrs. R and George stayed there, and after the events of the party, came back home. The location in Canada for this hotel is unknown.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Has been implied that there may be one there, since the family stays there once a year, according to Lo in "Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure." It's possibly a spa resort, as it's one of Lo's favorites.
Toronto, Ontario (4th Canadian Hotel)
- According to what Lo said in A Prank Too Far, if Surfer's Paradise were to ever close down for whatever reason, Lo and her family would have to "live at the hotel in Toronto." This is also most likely also the same hotel where Mr. Ridgemount and his family (minus Lo), along with Bummer and Kelly, were going to for a hotel management conference in "Groms Gone Wild!."
- Since Lo claims that she and the rest of her family would have to live here if Surfer's Paradise ever closed down, it's likely to be the next "flagship" location after Surfer's Paradise.