|No Pants Lance|
|Friends:||Ripper, Broseph, Johnny, other seniors.|
|Voice Actor:||Cory Doran|
|First Appearance:||Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!|
When we first see Lance, he is on the porch laughing at Ripper's farting. Lance is also seen as being not very smart, possibly the reason why he enjoys Ripper's company. Lance's job at the resort is being a lifeguard on the beach.
- His nickname refers to the fact that he always wears swimming trunks.
- Lance has a PSP (Playstation Portable).
- Lance doesn't work well under pressure.
- Lance may have a Bromance with Ripper, because they are close friends and are always seen together and bunk in the same room and enjoy farting.
- Lance may like the smell of of Ripper's farts seen in "O Broseph, Where Art Thou?", "Chum Music" and "A Boy Named Leslie".
- Lance's tattoo changes from arm to arm through out the series.
- Heard in the first episode to have a goofy laugh.
- He wears a shell necklace.
- He appears to be shorter than Ripper.
- There are unconfirmed rumors that his first name might be Andrew; one source is IMDB
- In "Sweet, Sweet, Meat Cheat", he was seen driving the Whale Bus.
- In "Surfer's Got Talent", he was seen to have a band with Ripper called "Air Pollution".
- He was briefly seen skateboarding in "My Fair Leslie".
- Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!
- Another Grom Bites the Dust
- Board and Confused
- Take your Kook To Work Day
- The Very Very Very Very Very Important Guest (does not speak)
- Fast Times when the Rip Tide's High (does not speak)
- O Broseph, Where Art Thou?
- Groms Gone Wild
- Chum Music
- Mr. Wahine
- Grand Theft Whale Bus (does not speak)
- A Boy Named Leslie (does not speak)
- Slumber Party Animals (laughs)
- The Make-Out Fake-Out (laughs)
- Surf Surf Revolution
- The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream (does not speak)
- Sick Day (cameo)
- Channel Surfers
- My Fair Leslie (does not speak)
- Browatch (cameo)
- Bad Sports
- The Reefinator
- Sweet, Sweet, Meat Cheat (cameo)
- To Catch a Reef
- Surfer's Got Talent
- Groms on Strike
- Grom Fest (does not speak)