|Occupation:||Mother and Wife|
|Age:||Late-30s to early-40s|
|Family:||Mr. Ridgemount (husband), George (youngest son), Ty (eldest son), Lo (daughter).|
|Voice Actor:||Emilie-Claire Barlow|
|First Appearance:||Another Grom Bites the Dust|
"Is that my yummy couture track suit?"
"Hmm, you know it. Don't I look fly?"
-Conversation between Lo and Mrs. R in her debut.
When Lo throws a wild party, Mrs. Ridgemount doesn't make a big deal out of it like her husband does (although she does take the time to warn Lo that her dad was rather angry about it). She is always trying to be a cool mom and tries to help her kids. She tries to give Lo a chance to prove she is responsible by having Lo book an event, but Lo screws it up.
Mrs. Ridgemount loves to shop, but prefers to go with her daughter who clearly knows more about fashion than she does. She also hates to act middle class in case the women at the yacht club find out, as revealed in "Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure".
- She incorrectly pronounces "bogey" as "booger", a common golf term meaning one over par.
- In the second episode, the track suit she wears is similar to that of Amy Wong's from Futurama.
- She is voiced by Emilie-Claire Barlow, who also voices Courtney on the Total Drama series and Chrissy on 6teen.
- Mrs. Ridgemount's iPhone is red.
- Mrs. R invites Lo, Emma, and Fin to the penthouse for a slumber party in "Slumber Party Animals".
- She is seen in a bikini while holding a surfboard in "Slumber Party Animals". It is assumed that she also surfs like Lo and her friends do, although she has never been shown surfing on the show.
- In some episodes, she tries to act cool by using hip-hop lingo when she speaks.
- In "Surfer's Got Talent", she calls Reef, "home boy".
- Another Grom Bites the Dust
- Fast Times when the Rip Tide's High
- Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure
- Boards of Glory
- Groms Gone Wild (does not speak)
- Slumber Party Animals
- The Pirate who Came to Lunch
- The Day the Sea Stood Still
- Clinging in the Rain (does not speak)
- My Fair Leslie
- (500) Days of Bummer
- Surfer's Got Talent (the only episode where she appears without her husband)
- Groms on Strike (does not speak)