|Likes:||Fin, truth and justice|
|Voice Actor:||Dan Petronijevic|
|First Appearance:||Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure|
Marshall is a surfer and former guest at Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort. He is all about truth and justice, like a superhero-kind of guy. He once had a relationship with Fin, until he found out about her uploading pictures of his room, 303, on the internet.
- Marshall is voiced by Dan Petronijevic, who also voices Tuna McGillis on the show.
- Marshall apparently is obsessed with justice, with a tattoo on his back (and on his underwear) of the Scales of Justice seen everywhere.
- Fin called him McGorgeous due to the fact that he is good looking.
- Marshall's iPhone is dark-blue.
- His other nickname given to him by Fin is "The Dumpster" (after she discovers how messy his room was).
- He had slime on the ceiling of his room, which caused Fin to vomit when it came down in front of her.
- Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure (first and only appearance)