According to Lo's dad, there were over a hundred teenagers at the party, and as shown in the aftermath, the partygoers ended up trashing basically the entire hotel (including Lo's family's penthouse) and its grounds. The party disturbed pretty much everyone staying at the hotel and got so out-of-hand that it not only attracted the attention of at least one newspaper and at least one TV-news crew, but the Royal Canadian Mounted Police were called in at one point.
As a result of the party, Lo's dad made her to work at the resort for the summer, even forcing her to move from the penthouse to the staff house as well as taking away Lo's credit cards and spa privileges.
- The groms had to clean up the mess left over from the party.
- Broseph drove Lo's Jeep into the hotel pool.
- There was a huge bonfire on the beach and the party guests ended up using the wooden pool chairs for the fire after they ran out of firewood.
- Lo was crowd surfing during the party.
- Something happened to the hot tub at the party, but the details of the incident were never revealed.