Lo's Party was a party held at Surfer's Paradise prior to the first episode. It had over 100 teens gone wild, pretty much trashing the entire beach area and pool. It disturbed many guests at the hotel, enough to draw the attention of the RCMP and a television news crew. Because of this, Lo was forced to move from the Penthouse to the staff house and get a job at the hotel by her father.
- The groms had to clean up the mess left over from the party.
- Broseph drove Lo's Jeep into the hotel pool.
- There was a bonfire and the party guests used pool chairs as firewood. The groms had to repair the chairs afterward.
- Lo was crowd surfing during the party.
- Something happened to the hot tub at the party, but the details of the incident were never revealed.