El Duderino is a massive wave that comes once every twenty years. It is basically a wave that is triple overhead.
- Stanley Stevens rode it twice.
- It only happens at Sunset Beach.
- People who ride it go on the cover of Stoked Magazine and every surf magazine.
- Its current has enough power to move a submarine and a Grey whale (both were seen when the wave was going past when Reef and Broseph were apologizing to each other).
- El Duderino is caused by tropical storms, in this case, Tropical Storm Tom.
- El Duderino's height can range any where from 9 to 13 meters (30 to 45 feet).
- The Kahuna has a formula for figuring out when El Duderino comes, it is "The power of the North Pacific current minus the Moon and Mercury divided by pi."