|Job:||Head of rival resort hotel to Surfer's Paradise|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown with gray sideburns|
|Eye Color:||Light brown|
|Voice Actor:||Cory Doran|
|First Appearance:||Boards of Glory|
Captain Ron is the owner and head of a rival hotel company.
He is rude. He always used to lose to Mr. Ridgemount up until "Boards of Glory", where he finally won a competition against the Ridgemount Resorts owner. He has a dry sense of humor, making a joke about Reef and Broseph and he is the only one laughing.
- Captain Ron bears a resemblance to late American actor Ernest Borgnine, who starred in the 1960s WWII-era military sitcom McHale's Navy.
- The hotel he owns also is a Surfing Hotel with a Clam for a mascot.
- Captain Ron is voiced by Cory Doran, who also voices Bummer and No Pants Lance.
- While it's unknown if he's married, Captain Ron must have at least two children, since it's mentioned in "Boards of Glory" that one of the things that he and Lo's dad competed over was over who had the most kids--according to Lo's mom, this was at least part of the reason why they had Lo's brother, George.
- He owned a large yacht, which was first seen in "Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Clam?" and later destroyed in "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream."
- According to Fin, Captain Ron's yacht was worth roughly $20,000,000.
- In "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream," Captain Ron's hotel makes its first onscreen appearance.
- He and Mr. Ridgemount have been competing in everything from tennis, swimming, the stock market and even to who has the most kids (which, as previously mentioned, is part of the reason that Mr. and Mrs. Ridgemount had their son, George).
- Mr. Ridgemount is particularly irritated that Captain Ron is "not even a real captain; he just likes to wear the hat!"
- He is obessed with having a clean beach at his hotel.
- He created his own golfing island, which was blocking the surf at Surfer's Paradise, but was destroyed by the groms in "The Day the Sea Stood Still."
- He learned how to surf by taking a surf lesson from Fin in "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream."
- Boards of Glory (first appearance)
- Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Clam?
- The Day the Sea Stood Still
- The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream
- (500) Days of Bummer