|Job:||Head of rival resort hotel to Surfer's Paradise|
|Hair Color:||Dark brown with gray sideburns|
|Eye Color:||Light brown|
|Voice Actor:||Cory Doran|
|First Appearance:||Boards of Glory|
Captain Ron is the owner and head of a rival hotel company.
He is fat, overweight and rude. He always used to lose to Mr. Ridgemount up until "Boards of Glory", where he finally won a competition against the Ridgemount Resorts owner. He has a dry sense of humor, making a joke about Reef and Broseph and he is the only one laughing.
- Captain Ron bears a resemblance to late American actor Ernest Borgnine, who starred in the 1960s WWII-era military sitcom McHale's Navy.
- The hotel he owns also is a Surfing Hotel with a Clam for a mascot.
- Captain Ron is voiced by Cory Doran, who also voices Bummer and No Pants Lance.
- It has been implied in "Boards of Glory" that he has two kids.
- He owned a large yacht, which was first seen in "Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Clam?" and later destroyed in "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream".
- In "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream", Captain Ron's hotel makes its first on screen appearance.
- He and Mr. Ridgemount have been competing in everything from tennis, swimming, the stock market and even to who has the most kids.
- Mr. Ridgemount is particularly irritated that Captain Ron is "not even a real captain; he just likes to wear the hat!"
- He is obessed with having a clean beach at his hotel.
- He created his own golfing island, which was blocking the surf at Surfer's Paradise, but was destroyed by the groms in "The Day the Sea Stood Still".
- He learned how to surf by taking a surf lesson from Fin in "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream".
- Boards of Glory (first appearance)
- Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Clam?
- The Day the Sea Stood Still
- The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream
- (500) Days of Bummer