Fish in Lobbyquarium
He has a small brain, as mentioned by his friend, and isn't really that smart, unlike other sharks. He also is the size of a Great White, and possibly is one, but according to Bummer, he is "genetically engineered for non-violent lobbyquarium living". This is revealed to be a lie, as he tried to eat Reef, Johnny and Broseph, as well as Sonny and a small boy named Carlos, on several occasions.
- The shark's species is Carchardon Ridgemount Hotelus, stated in "Board and Confused" by Bummer.
- The species name is a pun off of the great white shark.
- He knows how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver on fish.
- His name was revealed in "Penthouse of Horror".
- He has a tongue as seen in "Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!" Sharks do not have tongues, they have many rows of teeth.
- Though there is evidence of him being non-violent, he did burp out fish skeletons in "Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!".
- It can be assumed that Sonny is in-a-way training Buster, to make him a better shark.
- In "Grand Theft Whale Bus", he got sick from having a second helping of scuba diver, even though Sonny told him not to.
- He is scared of anything green.