|Occupation:||Surfer, employee at Captain Ron's Hotel|
|Friends:||Tuna McGillis (presumably her boyfriend)|
|Likes:||Winning in competition, Tuna McGillis|
|Dislikes:||Losing competitions, Fin McCloud (Possibly)|
|Hair Color:||Bleached blonde|
|First Appearance:||Boards of Glory|
Betty Sandstone is a female surfer who works with Tuna McGillis. She also entered the Staff Tandem Surfing Contest pitting her and Tuna against Reef and Broseph (who replaced the injured Fin as Reef's partner in the event).
- She works for Captain Ron at his hotel.
- She has bleached blonde hair, a very deep tan and wears three different necklaces, pink eyeshadow and matching lipstick.
- She sports a Pisces zodiac tattoo on her upper left arm.
- Her name is a pun off of "Betty", meaning girl, and "Sandstone", a type of rock seen in beaches.
- While never confirmed, Betty is assumed to be Tuna's girlfriend.
- For example, in "Mr. Wahine," she and Tuna are shown holding hands in one scene.
- She did not speak on the show until the second season. She has said only one word in the entire series (in "The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream," where she says hi to Fin).
- In "Grom Fest," Betty gets 2nd in the girls' category. Also, it's said that Betty was the previous year's champion for the girls' division at Gromfest.