|Relationships:|| Reef (broken up)|
|Interests:||Snake skins, surfing|
Amber Green is a girl whom Fin toured with. She and Fin don't get along. When Reef sees Fin flirting with another guy, he dates Amber to make her jealous. Fin tries to warn him, but he thinks she's just jealous. Amber likes collecting snake skins, and made a shirt for Reef for their 'Wedding Day', which starts to creep Reef out. She sneaks into his room while he's sleeping and paints a picture of him, which she thinks 'captures his soul'. She sneaks in again and cuts off a bunch of his hair to put in a locket. When Reef tries to break up with her, she gets distracted by a fly and brutally murders it. He finally goes to Fin for advice, getting down on his knees. Amber sees this and says he "better not be proposing to her".
- Amber ends up ditching Reef for Captain Clam, the clam mascot at Captain Ron's hotel, because Fin told her that he has a hot tub.
- She is a spoof of the character from the movie Obsessed.
- She got a job at the resort to spend more time with Reef.
- She has a locket full of Reef's hair and she keeps it by her heart.
- She appears to be Stoked's counterpart to two similarly attractive but mentally unstable redhead characters in other Fresh TV shows, Lydia from 6teen and Izzy from the Total Drama series.
- Who Knows What Evil Lurks in the Heart of Clam? (only appearance)